Key features of Infinity Products
The range of Infinity products set the gold standard in terms of quality for compressed air systems. Our pipework and fittings are perfect for use in air, vacuum, nitrogen generation, oxygen generation and other inert gas applications.
Constructed of non-corrosive, extruded aluminium, our piping has superior structural strength compared with traditional compressed air pipe materials. With a simple cutting and de-burring process, installing an Infinity system is made possible with a small range of easy to use tooling.
Our naturally stronger aluminium material, combined with simple and secure all-metal fittings, combine to create a leak-free system.
- Internal and external corrosion free coating on all Infinity pipework
- Consistent air quality is delivered to every outlet
- All metal pipe and fittings create a leak-free system
- Minimal expansion occurs meaning no sag or bow
- Compliant with UK and European safety standards
- 10 Year warranty on pipe and fittings
Superior epoxy resin coating on all external and internal tubing surfaces
The special epoxy resin coating applied to the internal and external surfaces of Infinity Aluminium pipework protects it from the elements and materials it carries. This helps maintain the outer surface of the tubing but more importantly, helps protect the internal areas hidden from view.
Size for size, there is no comparison
The inside diameter of aluminium pipe over traditional pipework is significantly greater. Compared with galvanised and plastic pipe, Infinity aluminium pipework has one major advantage - Air Flow.
The thinner wall translates to a much larger internal diameter. This provides on average a 23% increase in air flow. In fact, aluminium bore size is so much larger, that in most cases you can use the next size down from Infinity.
This will achieve the same or better flow as plastic in a neater more compact structure. This enables considerable economic impact both in material costs as well as ongoing running costs.
Our pipework is available in four colour options - blue, light blue, green and grey. We can help you select an appropriate tubing option for your application or industry. If you require a specific tubing colour, we would be delighted to discuss this with you.
Simple, modular construction designed with energy savings in mind
The unique and technologically advanced Zero Tee
A technologically advanced feature of the Infinity system is the patented Zero Tee.
The efficient internal system of the Zero Tee allows fluid to reach it's destination without any damaging condensation reaching equipment. Condensation stays within the ring main and can be drained off at the most convenient point.
The zero tee provides the advantage of automatically reducing the size of the ring main to a smaller drop leg diameter, making the need for extra fittings obsolete.
- Eliminates the need for a conventional swan neck fitting
- Blocks condensation from reaching and damaging your equipment
- Automatically reduces pipe size from the ring main to a drop leg
- May be used vertically or horizontally with 360 degree rotation
- Can replace the need for a coupler
- No laminar turbulence ensures consistent air flow