Infinity products adhere to a range of reference standards. We ensure the technical specifications of our products fall in line with these standards and are manufactured to the highest quality standards.
Component Parts and Materials
1. Nut made from Nickel-Plated Brass (Aluminium Ø63)
2. Seal made from NBR
3. Clamping Washer made from Inox AISI 304
4. O-Ring Seals made from NBR
5. Safety Ring made from Technopolymeric
6. Body made from Nickel-Plated Brass (Aluminium Ø63)
7. Extruded aluminium tube calibrated and powder coated Blue colour (RAL 5010 / Grey colour (RAL 7035
Ø20 - Ø25 - Ø32 - Ø40 - Ø50 - Ø63 - Ø80 - Ø110
Temperature & Fire Resistance
Minimum Temperature -20ºC
Maximum Temperature +80ºC
The system does not stroke or propagate any fires
Technical Characteristics to the Tubes
Designations UNI EN 573-3
UNI 9006/1 Al Mg 0.5 Si 0.4 Fe 0.2
EN AW 6060 T6
0.024 mm/(m ºC)
Installation Ø20 - Ø25 - Ø32 - Ø40
Installation Ø50 - Ø63
2. Push tube into the fitting for connection and tighten the nut using torques as in the chart.
Installation Ø80 - Ø110
The correct connection of tube is confirmed by the position of the arrow pre-stamp. If you need to cut the tube, mark the distance of tube to insert in the fitting.