Your privacy is important to Infinity.
We’ve developed this Privacy Notice to address how we collect and processed your personal data when you visit our website to carry out actions such as sign up to a newsletter or purchase products from us.
Continue reading for more information...
What information do we collect?
We may collect your personal data from the following sources:
- From you directly (including by filling out our forms, by providing financial and transactional information via our website if applicable).
- From the entity that employs you, if you are our corporate customer or vendor.
- From other parties (or their advisers) to the provision of our services.
- From suppliers.
- From third parties who you authorised to share your data with us.
From various subscription services; and/or
- Publicly available sources (for example, search engines and social media sites).
How do we share your personal data?
We may share information with
- Third parties we use to help deliver our products and/or services to you, e.g., payment service providers, warehouses, and delivery companies;
- Other third parties we use to help us run our business, e.g., marketing agencies, market research companies or website hosts;
- Credit reference agencies;
- Our insurers and brokers;
- Our bank;
- Our IT helpdesk and support provider and other third-party data processors for the supply, maintenance and security of our IT and telephone systems;
Our professional advisors and consultants;
Our distributors, agents, and business partners;
We only allow our service providers and other third parties to handle your personal data if we are satisfied, they take appropriate measures to protect your personal data. We also impose contractual obligations on service providers to ensure they can only use your personal data as instructed, not share it with other organisations, hold it securely and retain and destroy it in accordance with our instructions.
We may use your personal data to send you updates (by email, text message, telephone, post or through social media) about our products and/or services, including exclusive offers, promotions, or new products and/or services.
We have a legitimate interest in using your personal data for marketing purposes (see above ‘How and why we use your personal data’). This means we do not usually need your consent to send you marketing information. However, where consent is needed, we will ask for this separately and clearly.
We may ask you to confirm or update your marketing preferences if you ask us to provide further products and/or services in the future, or if there are changes in the law, regulation, or the structure of our business.
We will always treat your personal data with the utmost respect and never sell it to other organisations outside our group for marketing purposes.
You have the right to opt out of receiving marketing communications at any time by using the ‘unsubscribe’ link in emails and forms on our website.
It is sometimes necessary for us to share your personal data outside the UK/EEA, with your and our service providers located outside the UK/EEA, or if you are based outside the UK/EEA.
Whenever we transfer your personal data out of the UK, we can only transfer your personal data to a country or international organisation outside the UK/EEA where:
- The UK government or, where the EU GDPR applies, the European Commission has decided the particular country or international organisation ensures an adequate level of protection of personal data (known as an ‘adequacy decision’);
- There are appropriate safeguards in place, together with enforceable rights and effective legal remedies for data subjects; or
- A specific exception applies under the relevant data protection laws.
Your legal rightsUnder certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data including the right to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner's Office, the UK regulator for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk).
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.