One of the technologically advanced features of the Infinity system is the patented Zero Condensate Reducing Tee.
The efficient internal system of the Infinity Zero Condensate Reducing Tee ensures condensate stays within the ring main. This allows the air to reach its destination without damaging your equipment.
The internal geometric shape of the reducing tee means it can be used vertically or horizontally. The internal barrel may be rotated 360 degrees for off shoot lines. Additionally, in many cases, the Zero Condensate Tee may replace a coupler when placed appropriately.
Designed specifically for compressed air distribution, this unique fitting causes no laminar turbulence, ensuring consistent flow and pressure throughout the system.
- Eliminates the need for a conventional swan neck fitting
- Blocks condensate from reaching equipment
- Automatically reduces pipe size from ring main to drop leg
- Can be used vertically or horizontally (360 degree rotation)
- Can replace the need for a coupler
- No laminar turbulence ensures consistent air flow